Monday, January 12, 2009

I've been tagged!

My friend, Barbara, tagged me. Here are the rules: You must go to your documents folder (or wherever you store your photos) and go to your 6th picture folder, then go to the 6th picture in that folder and post it on your blog. Tell us a story about that picture.

Okay, so I have two photo programs I use (depending on what camera/occasion) so I'm doubling up.

The first. This is Brinkley, our 2 year old shih tzu. She likes to feel safe under chairs, beds, and couches. This is the desk chair and since we spend a lot of time there, she spends a lot of time there. Look at those puppy dog eyes!



Second. This is Stacy and Scott (aren't they a beautiful couple?!). Stacy has been my best girlfriend since 1st grade. This is one of their engagement pictures. We were all super busy that summer because our weddings were 3 weeks apart, so engagement pics taken the night before their wedding at the grooms dinner/picnic was the way to go. I chose my favorites, framed them and had them by the card box for them the next day. Cake!  ...Stacy and Scott are expecting blessed baby bliss this June!

No comments: