Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


This week I did not stay up way too late and attempt to wax my legs and end up with a sticky icky mess and angry red bumps all over my legs. I also didn't run into the bedroom and get into bed to feed Sullivan with wax on my legs. Not me! I have better sense than that. And better timing.

I did not tell my husband that I caught a mouse under a bowl and laugh as I watched him maneuver it outside to throw it in the yard. I would never pull such a mean prank on my DH, especially in this uber-chilli weather! Not me!

When Sullivan woke up for the 7th time in one night (this time for a diaper change) and my sweet husband said, "You're doing a good job Kimmy" I did not say "Do you wanna do a good job? I think you should do a good job." Not me! I am not sassy and I let my husband sleep peacefully when he has to get up to work the next morning.

3 comments:

LauriJo said...

You are hilarious! I can't wait to be a mommy, it will be the best time of my life.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Your mouse trick was too funny!

Great Not Me's! Found you through MckMama...

Amber and the boys... said...

This was SOO funny.....!