Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunshine!

Next week Ryan and I will be leaving for Puerto Vallarta! I booked a destination wedding there which I am SO INCREDIBLY EXCITED about!!! What better location is there for a wedding photographer than on the BEACH!?

Ryan and I have never vacationed "just the two of us." We've have been a lot of places together with family or school or college. This is going to be the Honeymoon! With some workin' on the side. :)

I've been packing for like 2 weeks already. A little bit because I need to, a lot a bit because it's all I can think about!

I'm totally bummed to leave Sullivan for 2 weeks. My mom will be taking time off work to have him the whole week (I'm so thankful to her!). My dad and Ryan's parents will be around to help out. I'm just going to miss him so much. Ugh. I really try not to think about that part. No matter what, it'll suck and I'll just have to deal with it. I know he'll be fine and happy.

I made Sullivan a DVD to watch. It has pictures of us (Me, Ryan, Sullivan, and Brinkley), video clips of Ryan and I singing songs with Sullivan -mostly ones he is familiar with, video of Ryan and I reading Sullivan's favorite stories, and a video of Sully, Ryan and Brinkley -Brinkley is doing her tricks and Sully is laughing. I turned out pretty awesome I think -for not having done anything like it before. I also put together a family picture album that he can play with. We've been going through it, pointing out who's who with him, for a few weeks now.


So, aside from missing out on big Sully kisses for a week (and dirty diapers, waking up every hour or so, laundry, and dishes) I am super pumped. I'll be returning with a tan, beautiful memories, refreshed energy, and probably about 6,000 pictures to sift though.

1 comment:

LauriJo said...

Jealousy is written all over my face when you talk about going on vacation. I am excited to hear all about your trip. It is a sad thing that you have to be gone from Sully, but it will be great for you and Ryan.