Thursday, February 5, 2009

You know you're a mom Thursday




You know you're a mom when:

-You call all the people you talk with most to tell them not to call you because your baby is finally sleeping. "Don't call me! I'll call you!"

-Your so excited to open up a new box of pamper diapers/wipes to get the "gifts to grow" codes. And you really hope you get enough points this time to get the $10 Starbucks card! (Too bad it's not Caribou though.)

-You haven't gotten a phone call all day and you suddenly realize the last time you saw the phone, it was in the baby's hands. Off the hook all day.

-When you go to the mall, you always go to the same one. Because it has the nicest nursing stations.

-The washing machine is being used to wash all the dog's toys. The baby keeps trying to chew them.

-You haven't carried your purse in months. You've consolidated all of your junk into one giant diaper bag.

-You find yourself calling your darling husband "Daddy." And it actually doesn't sounds quite as strange as you would have thought.

-Your facebook/myspace profile pic is not a picture of you... but of your baby.


2 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh those are so true!

I love the comments people make on "You know you're a mm Thursday"! I wish I was creative enough to think of some but my "mom" days are quite a bit different than the blogs I read.

Rachel said...

so funny! and true! I didn't even know you had a blog! Having a wordpress blog is boo cuz I can't see people's blogs!