Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Picture of Perfection

The Kitchen is Clean.
Finally!

I cannot believe that it took me two whole days. (Of course I wasn't at it straight -I have a 10 month old who requires a lot of attention! The reason the kitchen was in the shape that it was in the first place!) I wish I had kept a tally of the number of sink-loads of dishes I washed. Thinking back -I think it was between 15 and 20! In the picture it doesn't look like it could possibly have been that bad -but it really was.

I am envious of the dishwasher owners of the world. When we buy a house a dishwasher is going to be high on my "must have" list. A dishwasher will solve all of my clean-kitchen problems. ;)

But for now...

No one is allowed in the kitchen.

2 comments:

Evie; aka Momma said...

or so you think :P I HAVE a dishwasher and my kitchen is still atrocious (SP)!!

I'll be doing my rendition of this post tomorrow!!

Evie; aka Momma said...

is it wrong of me to admit that i am STILL not done cleaning and its been over 10 days since I posted that I was doing so?!!?

ugh - I swear one day I'll just hire a cleaning lady, hey Im not sexist it can be a cleaning man ... just someone to come do it for me :P