Thursday, March 5, 2009

My son is half monkey, half racoon!

He can't walk around on his own yet, but he climbs EVERYTHING!

The least stable and most dangerous things are his favorite.

Lately, he has been very interested in the garbage can. As much as I would love to see him tip it over and spread it all over the kitchen floor... it is just too gross.

How can I stop this from happening. I'm not a fan of having the garbage can on the kitchen counter, but what other solution is there?

Someone has to have some experience and good advise on this!

2 comments:

Evie; aka Momma said...

put it under a cabinet :) like under your sink.

btw: im taking a break from my cleaning adventures - I swear it'll be done today!

Kimmy Kasl said...

Duh! That is so obvious, I feel silly. We've never kept it there in our family.

But it's going under the sink now!

Thanks!