Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I did not lose my wallet. Actually I did not lose it a couple of weeks ago. This week I still did not find it. :(

I did not pull out Sully's newborn pictures and bug-bug-bug my husband about wanting another baby. Nope not me!

I did not let Sullivan spread 2 decks of playing cards, a deck of Uno cards, and some Apples to Apples cards all over the house. How messy~! Nope, not me!

I did not stay in the house all week (except for one desperate outing for a cup of coffee)! I'm always showered, ready for anything, and out and about.


What did you not do this week?

1 comment:

Wayne said...

UNO!!!! lol great not me monday I hope you was able to get all the cards picked up agian.

I would also like to invite you to take part in my new post called Tell a joke Tuesday. you can either tell a joke or a funny story that has happend to you or a friend ths week. it has mr linky so the world can view your joke or story. I hope you will take part