Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Challenge

So I challenged a friend to spend 20 minutes every morning praying and listening to God.  I promised I would take the challenge, too.  I'm hoping we can keep each other accountable.  I'm hoping I can do it!  I'm hoping it becomes a habit for me.  And I'm hoping...  um... to be opened up, hear new things, to be changed a little.  Yes.  This will be so good.  
(Where am I going to find twenty minutes?!  I barely get a chance to brush my teeth with Mr. Sullivan keeping me crazy!)
Anyone have any prayer requests???
Anyone want to join the challenge?

1 comment:

Meg B....that's me! said...

Hi, I found your blog thru who else but MckMama! I totally want in on your prayer challenge(if that is okay?)...I really need people to be accoutable to....try as I might I am just not 100% accoutable to myself 100% of time. Anyway....I hope that you have a great Thanksgiving. Peace, Meg